The first step we take when getting appointed for your greenhouse design process is listening carefully to your needs. We need to understand your ideas and be aware of your budget before the drafting of the plan begins. Our goal is to deliver a facility that maximizes production and keeps your energy costs down so that your business is profitable at all times.
Design & Structure
As part of our greenhouse design, our team will keep constant communication with you and explain the best use of space in your facility by looking at the process of the grow cycle. We will provide you with the best layout for the space available. Understanding how the plants move through the building during the grow cycle will make your facility and business more efficient.
We prepare our plans based on the regulations and licenses that must be obtained to continue running a smooth and legal facility. Let us help you design a compliant facility that is always up to date with changing approaches and standards, all while enabling you to cultivate the product of your dreams.
A vast amount of electricity is needed for greenhouse design from artificial lighting, air conditioning, dehumidification, irrigation control systems, and ventilation. Our electrical designers work with you to explore all your options in keeping costs down while still growing a superior product.
Our HVAC and Mechanical Services for Cultivation Facility Design
- Providing an overview of the best practices and various approaches for achieving cannabis cultivation facility goals
- Obtaining operational information from cultivation manager necessary for proper mechanical design
- Providing background of industry standards for unknown variables
- Floor plan review
- Identifying the general approach (narrative) for mechanical design and assigning action items to relevant parties
- Reviewing overall system sizing
- Identifying specific mechanical equipment that will meet climate and biosecurity requirements
- Reviewing final mechanical detail design
We are entirely focused on cannabis cultivation design. We know exactly what it takes to make your operation successful. We are happy to share that knowledge with you and deliver grow rooms that create the best overall results for your business.
With the help of our electrical, plumbing and mechanical design services, you can enjoy better yields, greater energy-efficiency, enhanced profitability and less downtime caused by unreliable equipment.
Our designs integrate innovative power generation components and energy-efficient materials to reduce operating costs and help your business run sustainably.
Our design team works with you to create a unique structural solution for your cannabis greenhouse needs, in order to ensure increased yields at a lower operating cost.
A custom recreational or medical cannabis greenhouse is the right solution for tight building spaces, cities with strict building and permits requirements, or climates with heavy amounts of wind and snow.
A Great Greenhouse Design Starts with A Great idea.
- InnoDez will join you in the early concept planning stages to ensure a well thought out and fully functional greenhouse design.
- We will make sure your greenhouse design gets pointed in the right direction from the very beginning.
- We will provide highly functional greenhouse designs, prepared by using the highest quality materials.
- We will make informed recommendations with respect to orientation, footprint, structure types and styles and heating, and cooling considerations.
- Our experienced teams will create conceptual drawings, renderings, structural and MEP design (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) plans.