Electrical design is another key element of our MEP services here at InnoDez.
It includes lighting, receptacles, mechanical power, electrical riser diagrams,
panel board schedules, specifications, and construction details from low to high voltage
building systems, normal and emergency power.
We offer electrical design services for all types of buildings.
A well-designed electrical system is a cornerstone for many other building systems,
including air handlers, water pumps, air conditioners, communication networks,
lighting, and office equipment. Our electrical designers can specify an
installation that delivers the power required by your building while operating safely
and meeting the applicable building codes.
- Design Basis requirements and Electrical Load calculations
- Lighting layout and Lighting calculations
- Cable sizing calculation
- Single Line Diagrams (SLDs)
- Lightning protection calculation and Lightning protection layout
- Power and Small Power Distribution Layout
- Security Systems Layout
- Building & Energy Management and Control System Design
- Emergency, UPS and Standby Power Design
- Photometric Study for Indoor & Outdoor Lighting
- Data and Telecom Design
Our advanced Energy Modelling software allows us to accurately estimate the total energy usage of the structure and generate a breakdown of the energy requirement for each electrical component in the building. We also aim to integrate alternative energy sources like solar panels, natural gas generators, co-generators, micro-turbines, and diesel generators to every project where they prove to be efficient and cost-effective.