Continental East Development Inc. awarded InnoDez Design and Engineering for designing Structural Engineering and MEP for phases II and III
MEP Design and Title 24 for Converting Existing Apartment Parking to 20 ADUs in Hill Place, Los Angeles
InnoDez provided MEP Design and Engineering and Title 24 for existing parking conversion to ADUs. There are 20 proposed ADUs.
Location: 636 N. Hill Place, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Existing lower garage and upper garage in the building converted to 20 ADUs.
In this project, the client wanted to add ADU units in two level parking. All ADUs have been provided with the following:
- Cassette Type Heat Pump Indoor unit.
- Gas Vent for dryer and gas water heater.
- Exhaust fan for all toilets.
- Manual J has been done on Wrightsoft to calculate the cooling and heating capacity needed.
- Each ADU is provided with a subpanel with a 40 A single phase 3 wires.
- Each ADU is provided with Water Meter and Gas Meter, which were selected based on the CPC Code.
- Sewer has been connected to existing vertical pipe with a 6 inch pipe size.
The parking has been enclosed and therefore ventilation has been added to both garages based on the CMC for enclosed parking calculation.
Lights have been added on all parking means of egress.