We provided Interior Design and MEP Engineering for a private orthodontic practice located on Commercial Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale, Benedetti
MEP Design and Engineering for Hotel Hampton Inn and Suites in Thorncreek, Colorado
We are proud to announce that we have recently started providing MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) design and engineering services for the new Hotel Hampton Inn in Thorncreek, Colorado.
The hotel is part of the Hilton family of brands, which has a reputation for quality, comfort, and service. The hotel will be a 5-story development that has 90 guest rooms and suites, a fitness center, an indoor pool, a business center, a meeting room, and a breakfast area.
The hotel will also feature the Hampton by Hilton brand standards, which include:
– A fresh and modern design that reflects the local culture and environment
– A signature Hampton bed with crisp white linens and a cozy duvet – A spacious and functional work desk with ergonomic chair and convenient outlets
– A 50-inch HDTV with premium channels and streaming capabilities
– A microwave, mini-fridge, and coffeemaker in every room
– A complimentary hot breakfast buffet with healthy and delicious options
– A 100% Hampton Guarantee that ensures guest satisfaction
Our team of experienced and qualified engineers will work closely with the hotel owner, architect, contractor, and Hilton representatives to deliver a high-performance MEP system that meets the project requirements, budget, schedule, and quality standards.
Our scope of work includes Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Design and Engineering.