InnoDez provided MEP Design and Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) and Title 24 Energy Calculations Compliancy Report for a new
MEP and Fire Sprinkler System Design for 5 Two-Story Townhomes in Dallas, TX
InnoDez provided MEP Design and Fire Sprinkler System Design for five 2-story townhomes in 2319 Shea Rd, Dallas, TX 75235.
It consists of 5 ADUs two stories each.
For the Mechanical:
- Manual J has been done on Wrighsoft Software which is approved by ACCA and IRC.
- One Gas Furnace was selected for each unit to cover both main and second floor by the means of 10 inch ceiling ducting between the truss.
- Datasheet were provided and equipment schedule along with exhaust fan for each toilet.
For the Plumbing:
- Each Home has been provided with one water meter and one gas meter.
- Water Heater was selected to be Gas Tankless with a capacity of 200 MBH.
- Fire Sprinkler system has been designed based on NFPA 13-D and Fire Elite Hydraulic Calculation.
- Isometric drawing for Gas has been done and pipe size has been selected on the longest run based on the IFC.
For the Electrical:
- Lighting fixtures have been selected to match with the reflected ceiling.
- Receptacle has been provided based on NEC2017 configuration and minimum distance between the receptacles.
- Panel board has been selected for each house with a 100 A MCB, 208/120, 3 Phase system voltage.